Well done Auntie.
pretty funny! they did good
That was awesome! Miranda was watching with me and she said, "Mom is that us?" Nice water toward the end there!
Zachary said "Their awesome skiers!" Thanks for the fun video!
Allaina....Brian and I just watched this video and it was so hilarious! I loved that it was put to the music "wipe out"....it was so perfectly coordinated! Loved it...thanks for sharing!Keep in touch.
that was awesome! hilarious video
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well done Auntie.
pretty funny! they did good
That was awesome! Miranda was watching with me and she said, "Mom is that us?" Nice water toward the end there!
Zachary said "Their awesome skiers!" Thanks for the fun video!
Allaina....
Brian and I just watched this video and it was so hilarious! I loved that it was put to the music "wipe out"....it was so perfectly coordinated! Loved it...thanks for sharing!
Keep in touch.
that was awesome! hilarious video
Post a Comment