Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Milestones

Here's a couple pictures. As my kids are in the tub right now fighting, crying, and screaming, I look at these pictures and think..."they really do love eachother!" I'm glad I capture the positive moments and not the negative moments!


Here's the two of them playing computer games.

Daddy's little helper. The deck is finally finished with all the finishing touches! Just in time to move!

Playing in the dirt together.

I always feel like I have accomplished something big when I potty train a child. I'm proud to announce that I now officially consider Cody fully potty trained. I was not ready to potty train him but after the first trip to the cabin, he would be wearing his swimming suit all day with no diaper, it was as though he would hold it because he didn't want to pee in his swimming suit. So I would take him up to pee in the trees, which he thought was pretty neat. When we got home from the cabin in July I decided that he was showing signs of being ready but I wasn't sure I wanted to push it on him, but I thought what the heck...just go for it. Who ever said potty training boys was harder is lying. He was sooo easy to potty train. The first day in undies he told me he had to go potty and he did both numbers...on his own. We did have one or two days where I questioned if he was ready but he is now officially totally potty trained. He will even go on his own where he will pull his own pants off and get on the potty by himself. He just likes the moral support of me watching (and sometimes daddy). I'm so proud of him! I feel like we have reached a milestone in our lives! No more diapers for me!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

that is great cody is potty trained. Can you believe summer is almost over?? I'm so sad about it. We should get together sometime.

stone's eye view said...

i still dont have levy trained....any tips?

The Bullknitter said...

Cograts on the PT. Can I send Miranda over? I found boys very easy to train. Cute pics.