cute! we just got you chrstimas card in the mail too and it is adorable. great family pic of everyone! ps. i used my kitchen aid the other day! I LOVE IT thanks!
Loved your family pictures this year Allaina!! You looked so beautiful and everyone else looked darling too! Happy New YEAr!!
I am coaching my kids in Steve Nash basketball and I have a little girl on Ethan's team and you'll never guess her name......Allaina Gibb! Made me think back to all those great times we had together at MRC!! Love ya
11 comments:
cute pics! Mylee's hair is SUPER cute!!
Great pictures! Mylees hair is Gorgeous! Please share some with Kyla! :) Hope you guys have a ood christmas :)
those have got to be the cutest kids around the corner. Love em. Seriously great family picture
You and Jeff make beautiful babies, Alaina.
Cuties... All of you. I can't believe how big your kids are getting
Great pictures! You guys look great! And yes, Mylee's hair is amazing!
I love them! I think my favourite is the one with the kids outside. You have some cute kids!
Great family pictures! Merry Christmas!
Cute kids! Great pics! Who took them :)
cute! we just got you chrstimas card in the mail too and it is adorable. great family pic of everyone! ps. i used my kitchen aid the other day! I LOVE IT thanks!
Loved your family pictures this year Allaina!! You looked so beautiful and everyone else looked darling too! Happy New YEAr!!
I am coaching my kids in Steve Nash basketball and I have a little girl on Ethan's team and you'll never guess her name......Allaina Gibb! Made me think back to all those great times we had together at MRC!! Love ya
Post a Comment