Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Random
I've been slacking in my blogging lately. I feel like I don't have too much exciting going on but I've been really busy. My days have been filled with working A LOT and trying to entertain bickering kids. They have been butting heads lately and it has consumed my thoughts on what I can change in my parenting so that my kids will not fight so much. I'm hoping it's a phase they are going through and it will end. I think most of the problem is that they haven't been getting the attention they need because I have been SO busy. I can't wait to have a break from the city and work and to relax at the cabin and have some good quality time with my kids...(or maybe I need a break from them!) My kids are bored of being cooped up inside so we can't wait for this nice weather that's supposed to stay around for about a week...or at least that's what the weather channel says (it always changes drastically from day to day though).
On the other hand, my kids really do love each other. We had family home evening last night and they sat beside each other and had their arms around each other during the lesson (probably because we were learning about being kind and being honest).
Who said parenting was going to be easy?!? But nonetheless, it is very rewarding and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Posted by
houseofhud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Is Cody potty trained? Good job if he is. I love your new pictures.
Rob Price from McKenzie Ward used to say he had the secret to kids that don't fight. Only have 1 kid. Sad, but true. Love the blog. Jacqueline
Looks like he likes its. Might be a good thing to start. gail
Post a Comment