I know, I know...it's been a really long time since I have blogged. My apologies to those who check regularly.
Jaden has been bugging me every time it rains that she wants to go outside with the umbrella. I let her once and our umbrella was too big and as she would walk along the sidewalk the umbrella would scratch along my car. Let's just say I put an end to the umbrella idea very quickly. So I went out to buy some rain poncho's. I looked all over the place for them and finally when I did find them, they were one size fits all. I bought them anyway. As you can see, my kids look like ghosts floating around the backyard. It was perfectly nice that day but Jaden was so excited to wear the ponchos and rain boots so she told me to turn the sprinkler on to try them out. So I did. I got to water my lawn and my kids got to run through the sprinkler at 9 in the morning with their way-too-big rain ponchos on. They had a blast! At least the ponchos will fit them for a few years!
2 comments:
Thatis too funny! They look like they should be in a movie or something...as ghosts type things
Love the ponchos. We just got back from Yellowstone where it rained the entire time we were there. I finally broke down and bought ponchos for everyone. My kids think it is the coolest souvenir ever.
Post a Comment