Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hudson Spa Retreat

For Jaden's birthday she wanted a Spa party.  The girls ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!  I should have made it longer because we ran out of time to do everything.

The girls showed up in comfy clothes and we did manicures and pedicures...
 ...facials...
 ...foot spas with massages...the boys had to get in on the action too!
 We also did the girls hair with hair bling and curls.  We also did makeup and the girls were excited to actually have mascara on!  We had fruit, crackers and cheese and pina coladas!



It was a busy party and I was running around trying to spoil everyone and make them all happy.  But they ALL told me how much fun they had!  So worth it.  Thanks to my mom, sister, sister-in-law and her sister, and a friend...they helped me with all the stations.  I couldn't have done it without them!

2 comments:

CGibb said...

Looks like a great party! Definitely a lot of work, but I'm sure Jaden will always remember it. You did a great job on the cake too. Hilarious.

Alysha Sladek said...

what a great idea. I want a party like that ;)