Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mario Party 6!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY! This kid loves MARIO. He would play Wii and his DS all day if we would let him. So what better than a MARIO birthday!
We had grandparents come for Cody's actual birthday to celebrate a little. He was SO excited to get a new bike...he couldn't help checking it all out.
This party was SO fun to plan. I planned it like the actual game Mario Party. I took mini games from Mario Party and recreated them. I was busy running around so I didn't get a ton of pictures.


Fishing for Cheep Cheep Fish...
Mosh Pit Playroom...aka pop the balloons.
Question Box Pinata

Head pouncing the question box.
And the birthday cupcakes...ran out of time to make them the way I really wanted to make them, but they did the trick. (The kids don't end up eating them anyways so why waste time on them!!!!!)

I know every parent says this but seriously...where does the time go. I can't believe Cody is 6. He's growing up so fast. When he's not teasing his sisters he is such a sweet boy who genuinely cares about others. He is very inquisitive and his wheels are turning in his head constantly. He asks so many questions, a lot of which I don't know the answer to. I am so glad I have a little man in my life.

I love you Cody!

4 comments:

Oler Family said...

You seriously throw the BEST parties ever!! So cute! Love the pinata game!

tlr said...

looks like fun J would love a party like that too! Scott got the same cake for his birthday!

I hope you are doing well, it's been a while since I have seen you around!
T

CGibb said...

Nice work on the party. I seriously can't wait to throw Luke a Mario party one day. Also, what are you talking about, I think the cupcakes look great!

Julie said...

okay. can you throw me this party? haha. it looks so fun, actually. so cute!