Sunday, February 06, 2011

How Can This Be Comfortable????


It was laundry day the other day so after my kids put away their laundry they were sitting in the laundry baskets and laying in them. It was bed time and Jaden decided it would be comfortable to sleep in it. I thought she was joking when she asked if she could sleep in the laundry basket so I agreed. She was dead serious! After tossing and turning, and rearranging their pillows and blankets, Jaden surprisingly fell asleep. I checked on Cody before that, and he didn't last too long in his basket. He decided to sleep on the floor instead...why not move to the comfy bed?!?! Jaden slept there until Jeff got home from basketball late that night so I could show him, then we made them move to their beds or else they wouldn't get a good nights sleep and be cranky the next day...either that or sore and cramped!

2 comments:

Kristy Tanner said...

What's sad about that post is I am most surprised that your kids put away their own laundry. WOW! You are super mom!!
Haha, kids can sleep in the craziest places and positions. If I slept like that I wouldn't be able to move the next day.

motherofangels said...

That is the cutest thing!!