First of all...Susie took some really cute pictures of our family. Note the adorable picture of my three little munchkins. Thank you so much Susie...we still owe you! I'll have to post some more next time. But for now...I'm a little behind and have some other catching up to do.
Where did the month go? I have been extremely busy this month. My baby is growing up way too fast. Her hair is long enough to fit into two full pony tails. Aren't they so adorable? She looks way too grown up. She still doesn't say any words except for hi, uh-oh, and I for eyes. She is starting to understand what you say and will follow some simple instructions. Two more weeks until she goes to Nursery...although Jeff just got called to serve in the nursery so she has been going with him. She totally fits in...besides the fact that she cannot communicate. She steals other kids snacks and doesn't listen to the lesson. It will come though, right?
.jpg)
She has learned to play computer games too. We have this reader rabbit toddler game and all you have to do is move the mouse around or type some keys and it colors for you. She always tries to kick me off the computer so she can play. (Don't mind her hair. This is her hair at the end of the day when she pulls her ponies out).
.jpg)
I feel like there is not much to report on this month. I have had a lot of work to stay caught up on and that has consumed a lot of my time. I am also planning a big weekend for young women that has been consuming the rest of my time...after my children of course.
Jaden has become quite the little reader. She is one of the top readers in her class. I am so proud of her! She is still quite the social butterfly. She makes new friends very easily. She talks about all her friends in grade four. (I'm not sure if that is a good thing that she is hanging out with kids way older than her...at least in grade four they are still quite innocent). She is playing basketball this year and her coach came up to me yesterday and told me that she is a really good player. I find it really hard to watch beginner basketball but I will take his word for it. With her height she has the potential to be a really good ball player!
For Halloween Jaden was her pirate princess again this year for 2 parties. She had things going on before hand and we didn't have time to bring her from basketball and do her makeup for a vampire. She had a school dance a couple days before Halloween and had a blast. Then this picture was taken at our stake Halloween party.
.jpg)
Cody is growing up fast too. He has started a preschool/joy school with a few other kids. At first he didn't want to go but after the first day he would ask me every day when preschool is again. He loves it. He just has preschool every week so there are many days of asking before preschool happens again. He loves to tease his sisters and is really starting to enjoy video games. His favorite lately is LEGO StarWars.
Cody was a spooky, scary skeleton for Halloween. He wanted to be a skeleton with an outfit with bones on it but then I found this costume and it was much more simpler. I painted his face for the church party but he insisted on wearing the mask on Halloween. He wore this costume every day for 2 weeks before Halloween. He loved it.
Mylee was a beautiful ladybug. She was so dang cute in that costume. I had to force it on her but then when she had it on, she wouldn't take it off and she even wore the headband the whole time.
Thanks to Susie who took these pictures for me. They turned out cute.
.jpg)
Here's the pumpkin that we carved on Halloween day. I totally forgot about carving pumpkins this year...that's how busy I was. My kids never even asked me about carving pumkins so it didn't even cross my mind to go buy one. And when I went to buy one, they were all out at Superstore. Luckily we had some extras from our youth activity that I grabbed one from to carve with my kids.
We went over to my sister's house for dinner and let the kids trick-or-treat together. Here's the gang. Jaden combined her pirate princess dress with a cape and some make-up to make a vampire outfit. She looked good. But unfortunately I forgot to take my camera with me over there so I didn't get a close-up picture of her. (This one was sent to me from my sister.)HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jeff today. He went out to the shooting range this morning and came back with a big cut on his forehead. I just had to laugh because I am against the whole gun thing and he is obsessed with them. So what happened was...he was playing around last night with his guns getting them ready to go shooting today. He was adjusting the scope on one of his guns and apparently he put it a little closer than it used to. When he shot it, the kick back of the gun was so strong it smacked the scope against his forehead and he came home with blood gushing out his forehead. I called my doctor's office and they squeezed him in and he had to get 7 or 8 stitches. I almost want to say..."that's what you get for playing with guns." So now he has the shape of a half moon cut with stitches for his birthday present!!!
6 comments:
great post. and mylee looks so adorable in that ladybug costume!!!
those are great pics of the kiddos! I love Mylee's costume...good for you guys for dressing up...I totally suck at that on halloween! Sean and I haven't done it in years!
wohoo an update by Allaina. Mylee is adorable, a stinker but adorable. I have toddler hair envy over her. I'm with you serves Jeff right for playing with guns, I'm guessing he'll still play with them.
okay i just love the picture on the blog. i can't believe how grown up they ALL are looking!!! ah they are so cute. thanks for updating and with their costumes. i love it. mylee is the cutest lady bug I have ever seen.
and jeff, what a doofus. i am not surprised...haha. that's what you get for marrying him though!! jks.
I always love reading your updates! Thoses pictures turned out amazing....way to go Susie!! Your kids are so sweet and growing up so quickly! I love your halloween costumes! happy belated birthday Jeff...too bad about the stitches!
Okay, I love the pic at the top of your blog! They are so stinkin' cute! And getting so big! Crazy! We miss you guys! We will definitely need to get together at Christmas! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment