...wakesurfing.
At first I didn't like it so much because it was so hard to keep my balance. But my 3rd try doing it I found that "sweet spot" where I could let go of the rope and go for a few minutes. It is so fun!
Mylee got in a little surfing action too!
...and so did Cody.
Mylee also got her first haircut at the cabin.
At first I didn't like it so much because it was so hard to keep my balance. But my 3rd try doing it I found that "sweet spot" where I could let go of the rope and go for a few minutes. It is so fun!
Mylee got in a little surfing action too!
...and so did Cody.
Mylee also got her first haircut at the cabin. Jaden matured a little bit while at the cabin. Afterall, she is going into grade 1! Give little girls water balloons and this is what they come up with.
And Cody...well, I don't know if I would call this maturing. (He is supposed to be a mermaid).
We were sad to leave the cabin because we are done until next summer. We had such a fun and busy summer that Mylee was pooped. (I think I have a picture of all my kids at one point falling asleep in the high chair).


It was hard for me to get any reading on the beach done with this munchkin.
8 comments:
I love wakesurfing as well...so much easier on the joints. I was very sad that I didn't get to do it this year. Looks like you guys had fun. I summer and am so sad it is over.
I also love wake surfing, it is totally low impact compared to most things done behind the boat.
Dang that wake surfing looks fun. I wanna try that. You make it look so easy, but you do have a look of pure concentration too.
That looks like so much fun! That picture with the balloons is hialrious! Mylee looks so grown up with her little hair cut! I love your bathing suit...I have the same one!! haha!!
Love your cabin pics. Actually I love any cabin/lake/water sport pics. But yours are especially nice...
That wakesurfing looks like a lot of fun. We sure miss going to Shuswap. :( Looks like you guys had a great summer.
okay...that wake boarding looks like such a blast. i just finally got up on the wakeboard this summer and loved that!!! :) next summer, wake surfing!!!
looks like so much fun. boy did jaden grow up over the summer... hahaha i'm dreading the day when that REALLY happens.... YIKES
Post a Comment