...for gingerbread houses,
and Santa.
It has been a busy, busy month. Jaden had a school Christmas concert. Her kindergarten class was the cutest in my opinion and not just because my daughter was in it. Her class sang Jolly Santa where they had little actions to go along with song. They also sang a snowflake song. I didn't get great pictures because I was also trying to video it at the same time. But here's one of her lining up to go on stage. Too bad she was not looking at me.
...and waiting to for every one else to get on stage.
Jaden also had a dance recital. She has been taking a ballet and jazz class. All the girls are quite uncoordinated (thank goodness Jaden wasn't the only one) so it was quite entertaining to watch! I guess coordination comes with time!
Mylee is sooo happy. I caught her actually playing with toys, not just sucking on them! It was quite cute!
Mylee is quite content to lay on the floor and roll across the room. She can get anywhere she wants to by rolling and scooting her self around. The other day I found her lodged under my bed. All I saw were her legs kicking and I thought she was frustrated and stuck so I checked on her....
...and she was as happy as can be! I love this girl. She is such a happy baby and so much fun. I love the stage she is in where she is totally developing her personality. She doesn't play strange to anyone yet and is always smiling. She is finally sleeping pretty good. BUT I think she is starting to teethe again so we'll see if her good sleeping lasts.
3 comments:
i love the christmas concerts and recitals. those are so entertaining! mylee is adorable!
So much fun. Snow for Christmas is going to be awesome. Your kids are growing fast too. Dance is a lot of fun. M loves her class.
Aww, I love happy babies.
Post a Comment