Well, actually two things are official. My sweet Mylee officially cut her first tooth yesterday. I have been suspecting that teeth were coming for a while so I'm glad that this tooth has come so I know that my suspicions were correct. She had a rough night last night and was up lots but at least now I KNOW why she hasn't been a great sleeper lately. I can tell the next one is going to cut through any day. She's still a pretty happy baby despite getting teeth...during the day at least. I haven't even started this girl on solids yet and she is going to have chompers to get going on chewing things!
The other thing that is official is my brother got married on the weekend. And it is official that all my siblings are now married. Now what does my mom have to worry about? Here's some pictures from the weekend...they are a little out of order.
Leah and Justin with all the Gibb grandkids...all 12 of them.
Justin and Leah
My mom with all the granddaughters. Isn't she young and hot for being a grandmother of a dozen grandchildren?!?
The three muskateer's. Cody, Weston and Jordan. I love how Weston wears his tie OUTSIDE of his vest! That kid makes me laugh. Cody is so skinny that his shirt was so loose around his neck and he wouldn't tuck in his shirt.
Three matching princesses: Calli, Sadie, and Jaden
Hard to tell who is who but here's 11 out of 12 kids. We're missing Carter in this one.
Here's all of them.
The boys...we're missing Luke in this one.
Justin has a house a few blocks away from me so I am excited that Leah and him are going to be in our ward. Not much else is new around here. I've been really tired lately as Mylee hasn't been sleeping great with the whole teething thing, but I don't have time to nap. Waking up early to get Jaden to the bus stop by 7:45am has hit me too. And I've been really busy working trying to stay caught up in my typing. I've been trying to go to an aerobics class twice a week. So far it has only worked out to be once a week but I need to get my butt in gear and go twice.
5 comments:
The Gibb grandkids are so cute! How lucky they are to be so close in age and to have each other as friends.
My mom told me about trying to scare the kids out of sucking their thumbs. Too bad it's not working! We invoke "the thumb" as much as possible, i.e. "Don't touch that knife-you might lose a finger like Grandpa" or "Don't slam the door-you might lose a finger like Grandpa!"
Cute pictures! Your mom does look amazing! Good luck with the thumb sucking....my advice....find a good orthodontist!!!
How can you tell who are the poor parents in the Gibb family? Just look at the pictures of the grandkids at the temple and see which kid is not wearing a matching suit/tie or dress--in fact he is wearing a hand-me-down hoody and some sweat pants. At least he is cute.
To get Cody to stop sucking his thumb, you could dip it in vinegar or something yucky so when he puts it in his mouth--or tape his thumb to his hand. Hopefully you don't have to resort to actually removing his thumbs.
Could all your kids be any cuter? Love all the matching dresses. As if all the kids were all looking so good in the pictures where I come from that pretty much never happens. yes your mom looks amazing.
Looks like your babe is growing fast...it was good to see you guys last night even if it was only for a moment! Looks like a nice day for a wedding!
Post a Comment