I love the "Wet suit Bandits" picture. I can't beleive Carson fits into that wetsuit--it was my first wetsuit and I thought I was so big when I got it. Cody looks like is striking a seductive pose by flippling his hair instead of flexing muscles.
no wonder you wanna go back. It looks like you guys had so much fun out there. Thats awesome Jaden can ski already and Mylee is getting bigger all the time
3 comments:
I love the "Wet suit Bandits" picture. I can't beleive Carson fits into that wetsuit--it was my first wetsuit and I thought I was so big when I got it. Cody looks like is striking a seductive pose by flippling his hair instead of flexing muscles.
Great job capturing a wicked fun vacation.
no wonder you wanna go back. It looks like you guys had so much fun out there. Thats awesome Jaden can ski already and Mylee is getting bigger all the time
wow that looks like a lot of fun! your kids are so cute. i can't believe how much mylee has grown. it goes so fast!
Post a Comment