Friday, July 25, 2008

My girls...

Jaden decided to attempt waterskiing again. She got up no problem and just like the last couple years fell a little ways out. If only I can get her to try again right away I think she would get the hang of it. As soon as she falls she is done and doesn't want to do it again. She did try another day though and the same thing happened. I think she tries to WALK on the water or something is not quite right with the rope.
This girl was in the water non-stop at the cabin. She tried diving into the water and ended up doing a belly flop but just got out and tried again. She has no fear.

Gotta LOVE this girl. She is so full of life and cracks me up!
My sweet little Mylee is the best baby. She is sleeping good for me, and when she wakes up in the morning she will sit in her bouncy chair for a good hour or two and just smile away at nothing! She is starting to giggle a little bit and coo at you when you talk to her and pay attention to her. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

She is getting so chubby and growing WAY too fast!
...and ALWAYS smiling.

5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

WOw...she is So Jeff! I love her swimsuit...adorable! Good for Jayden waterskiing...wow...I've never even thought that Drew could try at his age!

Gibber said...

It's gotta be the fault of the skis or something...because most 5 year olds can ski by that age :)

Melissa said...

Aaahhh, to be at the lake again. Rob and I both miss it. Mylee is so cute. It sure is nice when they are happy to be on their own.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe how much she's changed. What a cutie! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the lake.

The Bullknitter said...

I love the "girls on towels on dock picture".