what an adorable baby!! she is a doll, and i love her name. that is quite the labor story...so exciting and i am glad you made it to the hospital in time. congrats!
congratulations!!! she's darling!!!!! (hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog...) i hope you're both doing alright. wow, you went fast. do you always go that fast? congrats again -jimmy and alysha
Oh Allaina! She is sooo cute! I'm glad that everything went well for you. It's hard to believe that she's here! I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!
She truly is a sweetie pie Allaina! I am sure the past week has passed so fast as you look at your sweet little one and can't imagine how you ever lived without her!....congratulations I can't wait to meet her, maybe even this summer! Yipee!
9 comments:
I love the pictures. I can't get over how much you look like your mom! And you look so beautiful after such an intense labor/birth. Wow!
I'm so happy for you and your little family. Mylee is beautiful.
Ok you look way too hot to have just had a baby woman!
what an adorable baby!! she is a doll, and i love her name. that is quite the labor story...so exciting and i am glad you made it to the hospital in time.
congrats!
congratulations!!! she's darling!!!!! (hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog...) i hope you're both doing alright. wow, you went fast. do you always go that fast?
congrats again
-jimmy and alysha
Oh Allaina! She is sooo cute! I'm glad that everything went well for you. It's hard to believe that she's here! I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!
Sorry, this is where the makeup comment was supposed to end up!
for sure you can add us... do you mind if I add you?
She truly is a sweetie pie Allaina! I am sure the past week has passed so fast as you look at your sweet little one and can't imagine how you ever lived without her!....congratulations I can't wait to meet her, maybe even this summer! Yipee!
Post a Comment