I'm sad to say that I lost ALL of my Christmas pictures. We got a new camera for Christmas and I took the memory card out of my old camera and put it into my new camera to play around with and it formated something weird and now I can't get any of my pictures off the card. It just says card error. That's what I get for being impatient. For some reason I did get this one picture of Jaden playing with her new Princess Polly Pockets (that I might add she has only played with once...on Christmas day. Why do kids dream of these toys and then they never play with them? They would rather watch TV).
Anyways, we had a good Christmas. On Sunday the 23rd we had a little Christmas Eve with my parents and had our turkey dinner, a little program, games, and went to the pagent. The next morning we went to the Children's Hospital and donated a bunch of toys and books to the hospital for kids who had to spend Christmas in the hospital. We decided last year that instead of buying each other presents we would spend that money and do some kind of service project so that was the project we did this year. Then we went curling. Then we spent the rest of Christmas Eve with Jeff's family. They have a tradition of having BBQ burgers for Christmas Eve dinner but, EVERY year it never fails...we run out of propane in the middle of cooking our burgers. AGGHHH! Of course everywhere is closed for Christmas Eve so we had to bother the neighbors to borrow some propane. I think it would be well worth it to have a gas BBQ and have a hook up from the house. Then they should never run out of propane again!!! We acted out the pagent and had a little talent show which Jaden sang two songs beautifully. For the first time we spent Chrismtas morning at our own house. It was really nice because we went at our own pace doing our own thing. I actually had time to take pictures (which are now lost) and video the kids opening presents. Then the rest of the holidays we spent mostly at Hudson's house but we did spend a bit of time at my parents house as well. It was fun to see all our family and spend a lot of time with them. Christmas came and went so quickly...now I'm counting down the sleeps for our cruise! Only 9 more sleeps!!!!!!!For any of you who have seen the cartoon Backyardigans...this is Jaden's rendition of Uniqua (the pink one...I'm not quite sure what kind of animal she is). She also drew Pablo (the blue duck looking one) but it was a little more scribbly and couldn't tell what it was. I'm pretty proud of her. I thought this turned out pretty good.
Most of you have seen the last picture, but here's our family photos this year. My kids look so dang cute and grown up in these pictures...at least I think so!!!
This picture of Jaden was actually a total accident shot. The lady was trying to show Cody that he didn't need to cry. She just snapped a picture of Jaden to show Cody how Jaden shows up on the screen and it ended up being the best picture of Jaden.
After that Cody was totally happy to have his picture taken and was smiling and cooperating very well.

5 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love the one of them together! You must be so excited for your cruise!!! Sorry we didn;t get to see eachother over the holidays. We were so sick the whole time.
Take your card to London Drugs...and see if they can help you...I heard that they sometimes can. That really suck about losing pics... I hate that.
love the family pics, and your hair!
Thought I would answer your questions here...C did awesome at Disney, he went on all the rides, we mainly did family type where S or I just held him. We did about 8-4-4-6-12-4-2-7 on the days we traveled those are the hours. We are having fun and loving it...then we will do on the way home 5-4-12...
Sending my condolances for lost pictures! Great family photos, it's os hard to get one with everyone smiling. Love the one of the kids together, they're sure cuties!
Please tell me where you found the Princess Polly Pockets? I looked everywhere before Christmas, but couldn't find them. Must have them by Jan. 21 (Miranda turns 3). Cute family pics. Have fun on your cruise!
Post a Comment