Friday, November 23, 2007

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

I've never waited so anxiously for a phone call before. With exactly one week to go before we move, I was waiting for the call from our realtor today to tell me that the conditions were removed on the sale of our house! We had a long week hoping and praying that the sale would go through. We of course had to lower our price significantly lower than we wanted to go but it was better to get rid of it than to try to rent it out and sell again in the spring. I have just started packing boxes today (which are scattered all over the house) so I was not prepared to have my house go back on the market.
It's going to be a busy week for me trying to cram all the packing into one week. Where do I start? My kids have discovered all sorts of things to play with as I pull them out to pack in boxes. I have to make sure I don't leave any boxes open and I have to tape them up as fast as I can or else they will get unpacked.
Gail and I took the kids tobogganing the other day. We drove all over Cranston trying to find a hill to slide down. Finally we followed some paths to one of the parks and there were tiny hills to slide down. The kids had a lot of fun even if they weren't big hills with lots of snow!
One of the things they found to play with is these under the sea foamy stickers to make an under the sea picture. Jaden started putting them on Cody's face and said he looked like Mario. For those of you who know Nintendo characters, I think they look more like WARIO!!! What do you think?!?




4 comments:

tlr said...

yup feeling better! THANKS!
SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! SOLD!
That is amazing, thank goodness! Good luck with the packing and stuff. Hopefully it will go fast, which I am sure it will since you are outta there in a week!

Proud Momma said...

the same thing happened to us...we eventually had to lower our price too because we were really moving (across the country) but it always comes together for you! Sean and I always got the most packing done at night when the kids were in bed...it's a tiring process...luckily you're moving within the same city, I wonder what that is like?

Lahni said...

We are moving in a week too and taping the boxes doesn't even work. Isaiah decided that he wanted something out of one of my beautifully packed boxes and opened it up to rummage through it!
Good luck with the move and congrats on selling your house!

Brian and Emily said...

Yeah, I am glad for you guys! I know you were beginning to wonder if it would sell, the market is crazy right now! We will probably put ours up for sale by owner in Jan! CRAZY And we will be moving home in June! Hope everything goes well with the move. Let me know where I can send a Christmas Card!