Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Long Time Ago....

I just realized it's been a really long time since I had posted anything. We are still trying to sell our house with no luck. It's been on the market for almost 4 weeks now with 8 showings...which is more than some houses I've heard. But no one wants to buy it yet.

So, we booked our cruise!!! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I've had a few dreams about trying to get ready to go and those dreams are always frustrating because I kept forgetting things. Another dream I had, I hadn't specified which of our parents was going to watch the kids and so we left with the kids at home by themselves and my parents thought Jeff's parents had the kids and Jeff's parents thought my parents had the kids. Agghhh! Anyways, I'm counting down the days...106 more days! That seems really far away when you put it in days but we will be busy inbetween with Halloween, mine and Jeff's birthdays at the beginning of November, moving the end of November (if our house ever sells!), Christmas/New Years, and then our cruise! We have 3 other couples coming with us so that will make for a really fun trip!

We bought passes to the Science Centre so we have somewhere to go when it's cold outside. So far we have only been once but Jaden keeps asking me when we can go back to the "museum". It is fun and they have a lot of really neat things to do and see there.

This picture she is rocking out to the rock n' roll music. They had dress-ups and styrofoam guitars and stuff. Makes for great pictures. Jaden took it really seriously!


This was a stage that the kids can dress up and pretend they are in a play. There is a little desk where someone else can sit at and play with the lights and sound effects. Jaden thought she was Ariel with her red hair!

6 comments:

The Bullknitter said...

Those are scary dreams. Ed and I go to NYC next Wednesday. I haven't had any scary dreams yet...

tlr said...

so cute. how much are science center passes?
How have you been? we are busy with life which is good and bad...
I hope you house sells soon, too stressful.
Thanks for thinking about me :)!

Nancy said...

I'm sooooo excited. I'm gonna have a problem containing myself until that date. I'm going to have to keep busy.

tlr said...

something to think about before Mateja turns 3!
Hope you have a great weekend.

Oler Family said...

cute pictures. Olivia would be in heaven dressing up! That's fun that you're going on a cruise. Where are you going?

The Bullknitter said...

I still need to Blog about NYC. It was fun. Great break. Just what the doctor ordered. Miranda still has her rash and the Derm said it is just Idiopathic Chronic Uticaria. She is on Aerius. Which tastes horrendous. But it is keeping the rash down, but not gone completely. Any bites on the house?