I'm so behind in posting about our Christmas. It was a lot of fun spending time with both families. For my parents Christmas gift this year we found two families in need and provided them with Christmas. It was a surprise for my parents so on Christmas Eve we told them what we did and we wanted them to come with us to deliver the gifts. Both my parents were pleased and said it was a perfect gift. I think we will make it a tradition in my family. My dad dressed up as Santa and we went to visit the families and deliver their food and gifts. The only disappointing thing was that the kids were not home when we stopped by. Oh well, it was still very rewarding.
Cody opening presents...Lightning McQueen!
Jaden and her new ballerina dress. I think she has worn it almost every day since she got it. That is her most favorite present...and her pink cowgirl boots!
Cody got a Geotrax train set. I'm excited about it because all I have to get him for the next few birthday's and Christmas' are add-on's to the track! He loves "choo choo's".
The kids in their new housecoats! Cody's is a frog, and Jaden's is a flower.
Jaden and Cody both got scooters for Christmas. As you can see, Jaden's is very girly...it is an Ariel scooter with pink and purple tassels, a pouch on the front to carry stuff in, a water bottle, and a bell. As you can also see, she is riding her scooter in her pink cowgirl boots!
1 comment:
hey, looks like you guys had a nice Christmas...now it's time to get back in the swing of things with work, ect...lots of fun.
we should get together one of these days...
Post a Comment