Cody was fascinated by these horses that were waiting for the wedding after Julie's. He even got to pet their noses!!!

Yes...that's the whole Hudson family. I can't wait to see it when James (the youngest Hudson sibling...the one in the black suit beside Jeff's mom) gets married and has kids. I'm sure the family will more than triple by then. Not even half the kids are married yet.

Jaden loved to hold the bouquet that the bridesmaid's held.


Jaden, Cody, and Parker...walking on the temple grounds. They liked to roll and run down the hill.

I need to take a photography class so I can learn to take good pictures.

Ever since Julie's wedding, Jaden keeps talking about "when Steven marries Nicole". Steven is Julie's twin brother that just left today for his mission, so I have to explain that he is going to be gone for two years and then maybe he will marry Nicole. She says "when Steven marries Nicole, then she will be my new Auntie just like when Julie married my new Uncle Spencer."
No comments:
Post a Comment