Monday, July 17, 2006

We Have Grass!!!



I had to post this picture. Cody was making faces at himself in the mirror while brushing his teeth.

Well, we finally got grass!!! It was quite an exciting day for us. We had a landscaping friend come with his crew and lay loam and grass for us. We've been waiting a while for him to come because he's been a little behind with the rain so we've been waiting patiently. As soon as the crew finished laying the sod Jaden threw her shoes off and started running around in circles screaming with excitement. Then shey would lay down and do "grass angels" like snow angels in the grass. When we put the sprinkler on she ran inside and got her swimming suit because she wanted so badly to run through the sprinkler. I took some pictures of her running around wild but I have not put them on the computer yet. I'll post them later. We have been living in our house for 7 months and the builder provides the grass in our front yard. We finally got it put in on Friday. So, hopefully the dirt will go away from the inside of my house. I feel like I am constantly sweeping and mopping my floor because the kids track so much dirt inside the house. Our landscaping is almost complete!!!

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

yay...that is always nice to cover up the dirt! wow...I can't beleive you've been there for 7 months...I feel like you just moved in!

tlr said...

That is great to finally have grass, that's such a great day!