The kids are saying "Cheers!" with their popsicles. These are their very favorite homemade popsicles which in my opinion are better than any kind of store bought popsicles. It was so hot outside that Cody couldn't eat his popsicle fast enough before the sun melted it. But he loves them even though he has to have a bath after eating them!
Jaden the Cowgirl...dressed up for the stampede. She found daddy's cowboy hat one day, and wore it around the house all day. She picked the skirt out herself at the store and in fact we almost stole it. She wanted to try it on over top of her shorts and then I forgot she still had it on. We almost walked right out of the store with it still on her and not even paying for it. Needless to say, she loved the skirt so much that we had to buy it. It completes her cowgirl look.
As promised...here's the picture of Jaden running wild through the sprinkler. She was so excited to have grass and finally be able to run through the sprinkler!
We went to Calaway Park yesterday, and it was hot outside. Now Cody loves it. I have to pull him off the rides kicking and screaming because he wants to stay on. I took Jaden on Ocean Motion...the swinging ship. She liked it at first but when it started swinging really high, she said her tummy hurt and I thought she was going to barff on everyone. But she didn't. She thinks she's a pretty big girl for going on it and brags about it to everyone. In fact she said she would go on it again, maybe next year!
2 comments:
She must be a tall girl to make it on that ride! I took my kids to calaway park yesterday too...we must have crossed paths at some point! super hot hey? I almost died...I couldn't eat my snow cone fast enough!
cute pics of the kids
Post a Comment