We have been to Calaway Park a couple times this year already. Cody is not too fond of it. He likes to look at the rides but not go on them. He wouldn't even sit on the Merry-Go-Round. I had to sit on the horse with him and then he was happy. Jaden on the other hand loves every single ride. I had to hold her back from going on the roller coaster. She is tall enough that she can make it on a lot of big kid rides with an adult. I am not a huge fan of the spinning rides so Uncle Ben took her on one and as you can see from the picture (they are in the green car), she loved it. Hands in the air with the biggest grin on her face. Then I took her on another ride. I held on to her so tight because I thought she was going to fly out of it. I asked her if it was making her sick and she said with a giggle, "No mom, this makes me smile!"We just got back this week from a short trip to the cabin. It was gorgeous out there and the water was surprisingly warm for the beginning of July. Jaden tried waterskiing again but didn't do as good this year. She wiped out and wouldn't try again that day. The next day she tried again but wiped out again. She still talks about it so hopefully she will try again when we go out in August. Cody loved the lake too. He loved to go for rides on the Sea Doo's and boats. He even went swimming. My kids are turning into fish. Jaden has no fear of the water so I have to be extra careful that she has her life jacket on at all times. She jumps off the dock and swims all around with no help. Cody clings to me as we swim, but he mostly likes to lay on the flutter boards and just kick his legs in the water.


2 comments:
Great job on your first post!! I am glad that you decided to join the world of blogging!!
looking good! We should get to the zoo next week maybe...hopefully my kids won't be so grumpy
Post a Comment