Sunday, February 26, 2012

Food While Cruzin'

This is only about 2/3 of one of the buffets.  It was huge and had a really good variety.
There was never a time when you couldn't find something to eat.  In fact I do not think there was ever a time I was hungry!  As soon as we stepped on the ship, we went straight to the restaurant for lunch.  We ate just because....





Chicken wings for an almost midnight snack!
How is that for size?  That is one roast....carved right on to your plate!
We went to the buffet for our in-between meal for soft serve ice cream and cookies.
When one buffet is closed to change up the dishes, you could keep on walking to the next buffet.
(Jeff and Darcy are checking out what is up on the menu for the next meal).
The food was good but by the end of a week of stuffing yourself, I was ready to stop eating and throw up.  However, I did not want to have to come home and actually cook a meal myself. That was the best part!

No comments: