Jaden was told to go get ready for dance class so her little sidekick had to get ready too!

I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity. I'm sure he'll regret it in his teenage years! That will have to go in his wedding video for sure! Don't you love his ballet slippers?
Aren't they cute?

And of course I can't help but post a picture of my baby! She's growing up way too fast.
We had a fun weekend. Jeff's birthday was on Friday so we went out to a nice restaurant for dinner and when we came back to our house I had planned a surprise party for him. He didn't suspect a thing even after he saw our friends Amerispec car parked around the corner from us on our way home. All he said was "I wonder where they are and who they are visiting." I thought for sure he had it figured out with a few hints the kids said to him. Note for next time, don't make phone calls to people around your kids as Jaden didn't realize what a surprise party was until Friday. She asked daddy what kind of a birthday he wanted, then proceeded to say "How about a surprise birthday?" Usually the "kind" of birthday you have in a kids mind is the kind of cake they have. So luckily Jeff didn't pick up on that clue and a few others that were dropped.My birthday was on Monday. (Yup, we are now both the big 30). My sister took my kids for a sleepover on Sunday night. I had a good night sleep as Mylee slept through the night (yes, only that one night), and then I put up Christmas lights, and Jeff and I went out for lunch. He had the day off so it was a nice relaxing day. Then we went to pick up the kids and sat in my sister's hot tub for a really long time. It was a good day but wow...I'm getting OLD!!! Not that I feel old but now I feel like my life belongs. I'm actually "old" enough to say that I have 3 kids and don't get stares like I'm too young to have 3 kids. 30 just SOUNDS old.
10 comments:
Oh Cody... tsk tsk. What a kid. He always seem so be so shy around everyone, and then he pulls something like this. What a cutie.
oh my goodness, that is too funny. The things kids do!! Happy Birthday to you, ah old lady you! JK. Don't you love getting a good night sleep, I know I enjoyed mine!
ha ha...priceless picture for sure! Happy Birthday! I'm sure I"m totally late!
Silly Cody. You should have your kids give me a call sometime so we can chat. Also, you should tell them that tis the season that Mortimer, the elf starts watching extra close. Maybe he should tell Santa that Cody needs some new ballet slippers (although Spidy is very graceful and fairy like).
Happy Birthday you guys!! Rob just turned 30 last week too. You guys are so old!!! Heehee!! I really shouldn't talk...I am not that far behind you guys. But I do remember back when my mom turned 30 and her saying "Life started for her at 30" Maybe because she was done having kids and wasn't feeling so tired ALL the time. Anyways, best wishes to you both.
P.S. That picture of Cody could be used for some serious blackmail when he gets older.:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had fun.
So Happy Birthday Allaina and Jeff! Welcome to 30! I think I feel the same as I did when I turned 20! Glad you guys had a fun day! But I just have to say....did Jeff kill you for letting Cody dress up like that! I about died laughing!
What a cute family you have! Love the male ballerina you have on your hands. Awesome picture!
And Brandon thought I was a mean mom for taking a picture of Carter with Piggy-Tails. This one might just make the most laughed at photos along with Justin in the blue underwear (wrestling suit).
What did daddy have to say about his boy in a ballerina outfit?
Post a Comment