....Jaden jumping on the tramp-o-line!
Mylee loves to stand. She loves her exersaucer and loves to stand only holding on to your fingers. Today we discovered that she can stand leaning up against the back of the couch for quite a long time, ALL BY HERSELF!On another note, Mylee is teething ALREADY! She has had dry rosy cheeks, is drooling significantly, is chomping on anything and everything she gets her hands on, and I THINK I can feel a couple little bumps coming. I'm not ready for her to have teeth yet! She is still a NEWBORN and I want her to stay that way for a little longer.
8 comments:
Not fair. Luke hasn't even started yet, and he's seven months. He definitely drool like he is getting teeth, but there's nothing there.
Uh, hate to tell burst your bubble, but newborns don't STAND. That is amazing how strong and balanced she is. Nope, not a newborn.
What a strong little girl! I love it when my older kids entertain Ryder...I need a trampoline! And teething already...wow!
hahah cute pictures. i can't believe she's standing already! what??? that's gone fast!
That's way to cute! I can't believe that she can do that already time flies by to fast.
Cute new family picture! I still have to meet her, I am such a horrible friend...
It's so cute when they stand like that! The other day Kyla pulled herself up to standing holding onto the couch, I was speechless! At the time she was just 8 months. But your little one is younger than kyla Right! Thats amazing!! As for teeth, we have none here yet and no buds...
I know Fin is a fabulous little walker, and talker too (as of last night she can say "Uh-oh Bum! -see my blog for full story. :) I'm with you, I'm just not ready to be out of the baby stage, she needs to quit growing up so fast!
Post a Comment