Beware...pictures galore below. I talked all about our Easter weekend in my last post and now here are all the pictures:
Jaden and her winnings at Ruckers...
Cody and his winnings at Ruckers...he love, loves his pirate eye patch and wants a pirate birthday next.
Random park pictures a couple weeks ago when the weather was decent.
Cody insists on wearing shorts everyday. In fact he checks the weather on TV with me and says, "see mom, the sun is shinning today" if he sees a sun on the TV. Then he says, "it's warm, now we can go to the cabin". He can't wait for summer and he says he's going to jump in the water as soon as we get to the cabin and he's going to go water skiing. Anyways, I love his outfit...basketball shorts and rubber boots. It was a little chilly out but still insisted on wearing shorts.
Another day at the park. They really wanted to ride their scooters. We ended up having to walk their scooters over a bunch of drifts of snow that covered the path.

The kids had a blast decorating easter eggs this year. Last year we didn't decorate eggs because we were in Disneyland, so it was something new and exciting for them to do. Too bad you waste all those eggs as they will not eat the hard boiled eggs after!!!Here's my sweet boy on Easter Sunday. He didn't get a new easter outfit but still looked handsomer than ever!




3 comments:
Cody and me are very much alike. I put my pants away a few weeks ago and have been wearing shorts everyday since. It snowed all weekend here but I still faithfully wore my shorts. I would even wear them to Church if I could--actually I did this last weekend.
Also, we love your house--we can't wait to get into something of that caliber.
That's funny that Cody wanted to wear shorts. That all Wyatt wants to wear. Miss going to the park with you guys. gail
the kids are growing up too fast. Cody is looking so much like a young boy, getting out of the toddler/baby look for sure, I know he is older than M, but it's been a while since we have seen you guys! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment