Jaden found this cardboard box and wanted me to make it into a car. We had fun decorating it. The steering wheel really turns and everything! She is quite pround of her car and the fact that she came up with the idea all by herself of turning this box into a car. When Jaden first watched the movie Cars, she thought his name was Lightening the Queen not Lightening McQueen. So, I thought Lightening the Queen best suited the name of her new wheels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jaden, sweet ride. You are so creative. I love it. Maybe you could come and pick tylee up in it and go for a cruise up main. O.K I think that is only small town talk. anyways have fun with your new car. "Lightening the Quenn"
looks like fun, too bad you won't be at the kids party, it's going to be a Car's party!
Later
what a fun car! I bet that was a blast to make!
Post a Comment