My baby is 2 already!!! It is really hard for me to believe that. He is finally starting to take off in his talking and I can finally kind of communicate with him. That makes life a little bit easier for both of us.
We had a fun day. We went to my sisters house to make his cake and it was fun for the kids to play with each other. They didn't bug me at all while I was making the cake. We had my family over to my sisters house as well as Jeff's parents and three younger siblings over for cake and ice cream. Cody sure loved blowing out the candles and opening the presents!
Here's the finished cake...it's a hard hat in case you didn't notice. It didn't turn out the best but people could still tell what it was. Without the tools around it, everyone thought it was just a baseball cap. I guess I can make it again some time as a baseball cap!
Because there were so many people there I had to make more cake so I made a bouquet of balloons out of cupcakes. I thought that turned out cute as well!
Cody is now a "rock star". He carried this guitar around the house everywhere. I'm thinking of taking it back because it is constant noise...and loud, high pitched electric guitar music. Oh well...it keeps him out of my hair!
This is why I decided to do that hard hat for his cake...he was getting tools for his birthday. He loves them! (So did his cousin Jordan!)
2 comments:
very cute cake and balloons! Those are fun to do...once a year!
cute cake...2 I can't believe it's been that long...that means Mateja is almost 2...yikes where does the time go
Post a Comment