Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello from Utah...

We arrived safely to my sister's house at 6:00 am Saturday morning after driving all night. Jeff drove most of the way but I drove the last 3 hours. That's the way to travel with kids. They were pretty good in the car and slept most of the way minus a few spazzes.

Saturday we went to Costco of course...always more fun to visit Costco in the states. Then we went to on of our favorite restaurants...Wingers. They have the best wings there. Sunday my sistern blessed her baby and we spent the rest of day having dinner etc. Monday we went to Park City and hit the Outlet Malls. I was so excited because they have a new Skechers outlet. But after we bought some shoes there, we went to the Famous Footwear next door and found all the same Skechers shoes there for about $5 cheaper. Why would Skechers let their neighbors beat them on the price of their own shoes? So we took them back and bought the ones from Famous Footwear. I'm not convinced that the outlet malls have better prices. Maybe on some stuff but for the most part we found similar prices at the regular mall. Tuesday we went to the regular mall and Target etc. Today (Wednesday) we went into Salt Lake and went to see the Joseph Smith movie...SO GOOD. Jaden got a little bored but sat through it all. I'm glad we had my mom there with us because she has seen it before so she took Cody for us so we could enjoy the rest of the movie. Then we went and saw the statue of Christ and went and got lunch. Then we drove my mom to the airport so she could go home. We are coming home sometime on the weekend. My sister's kids have Tomorrow and Friday off so hopefully we can find something fun to do. So far we are having fun and getting shopped out. So far we have hit three different Costco's...Orem, Sandy, and Provo. We are going to hit the Lehi one tomorrow when we go visit Jeff's aunt who lives in Lehi.

I'll post pictures when I get home. Bye for now!

1 comment:

tlr said...

having fun going to Costco! You are so funny. Hope you are well and the trip is great!