Monday, August 14, 2006

Boys, boys, boys


Typical boys! Having a contest who can throw rocks the furthest! Weston was cheering for himself! This pictures was priceless. I feel like the summer is over already. We just got back from our last trip to the cabin until next year. We had a great time but the weather didn't cooperate very well. I feel like I didn't have a very hot summer. I know it was hot in Calgary for a long time, but I kind of missed it as I was cooped up inside working rather than enjoying the weather. Then when we go out to the cabin to enjoy the weather, it was overcast and raining. We did get a couple nice days though and it was still a nice break from the busy city life.

It was crazy at the cabin as my whole family was there. I'm pretty lucky as I get to holiday with both mine and Jeff's family at the same time as they have a cabin just down the way from my parents cabin. When we needed a break from my family, we would go from one crazy loud cabin to the other. Jeff's whole family was at his cabin so it was pretty crazy there too. We were able to see our whole entire immediate families all at the same time. It was great fun...now we are back to reality! Here's a picture of my family at the fire roasting marshmellow's for S'mores! All 10 grandkids are there, but some adults are missing. Cody is off with his back to the camera sneaking the cookies for the S'mores. I have a ton of pictures I would love to post but it's getting late so I'll save some for next time! Bye for now!

1 comment:

tlr said...

looks like fun, we will have to get together once you catch up with your work...